Thursday 11 June 2009


Have you checked out the first poster of Mickey Rourke in Iron Man 2 yet? Well you really should (and you can, just look up)... not only is it just lovely to see Mickey back after his fine performance in the mighty Wrestler but it's just so good that the hype train is starting to pull in for the Iron Man sequel - there's only so many times I can watch Robert Downey Jr coolly and casually transform himself into a bloomin' badass superhero (and granted, that's quite a lot of times) before I'll be clawing the walls for a follow-up. Iron Man 2 is currently scheduled for a summer 2010 release, so we've still got a bit of a wait yet, but with a cast like Mickey Rourke, Don Cheadle, Sam L Jackson, Sam Rockwell and Scarlett Johansson coming onboard with Mr Downey Jr, it is sure to be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Iron man 2 is one of the best movie that I watched. I love the electric man Mickey Rourke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ford Pick-Up Supercharger
    ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments !