Monday 1 June 2009

True Love For New Moon


The trailer for New Moon, the next installment in the Twilight Saga, went up on Screenrush today (click here to view) and I for one am choosing to be disproportionately optimistic about the upcoming event, despite my natural predisposition when it comes to adaptations and the fact that I probably surpassed the target audience bracket quite a few birthdays ago.
Big screen adaptations of novels never usually fare too well in my mind - I can be a bit of a literary snob - but for some reason the vampire saga is winning me over. Maybe it's because the sun is shining, maybe it's because I'm finally starting to understand what my friends see and adore in Robert Pattinson, but whatever it is, the teaser trailer of lusty clinches, toothy vampires and excellent looking birthday cake has got me all in a flutter and really quite excited for the film's November release.

How are you feeling about the film?

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments !